Call for Papers
Notification for 'Paper submission' deadline has been extended to March 29th.
The Program Committee invites engineers, physicians, scientists, students, technicians and technologists to submit papers for this important event.
Call for Papers
Scientific and technical contributions are welcome in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Biomedical Image Processing
- Clinical Engineering
- Ethics and Regulations
- Health Informatics
- Medical Devices: Development, Evaluation and Commercialization
- Physiological Systems / Modeling
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Sensors and Instrumentation
- Signal Processing
- Software Usability Testing
- Synthetic Biology
- Tissue Engineering
- Authors are invited to submit a 2-4 page paper or 1 page abstract through the PKP online paper management system at https://proceedings.cmbes.ca.
- You will be required to setup a PKP account when you login the first time.
- The paper submission deadline is February 1, 2023 - Extended to February 15th.
- Papers will be subject to a critical review process by the Academic Committee.
- Notification of paper acceptance will be sent by March 15, 2023 - Extended to March 29th.
Presentation of papers will be in podium or poster sessions and the Program Committee reserves the right to decide on the medium to be used for each accepted paper.
Whether presented in a podium or poster session, all submissions will be judged equally in both the Outstanding Research and the Student Paper competitions. Only full papers and CMBES Members are eligible for these competitions.
February 1, 2023 - Final date to submit papers or abstracts - Extended to February 15th
March 15, 2023 - Notification of paper acceptance - Extended to March 29th
April 1, 2023 - Early bird registration deadline - Extended to April 8th
Questions related to the call for papers should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org