Affiliated Clinical/Biomedical Engineering Societies
CMBES is pleased to be working collaboratively with other biomedical/clinical engineering societies to improve communication among societies and realize common goals to the benefit of all of our Societies' members.
We are very happy to have a new agreement (signed May 2015) in place with the Atlantic Canada Clinical Engineering Society (ACCES), and to continue a similar agreement with l’Association des physiciens et ingénieurs biomédicaux du Québec (APIBQ) since Feb 2011.
These agreements afford our members reciprocal membership benefits including a membership fee discount of 50% to members of the other society.
To view our affiliated societies' websites and the full text of the memorandums of understanding please click on the links next to the logos below.
Atlantic Canada Clinical Engineering Society
Association des physiciens et ingénieurs biomédicaux du Québec
Other Societies and Associations
Clinical/Biomedical Engineering Societies:
Clinical Engineering Society of Ontario (CESO)
International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering
Professional Engineering Associations:
The Engineering Institute of Canada
Provincial Certification Associations for Technologists/Technicians
- British Columbia: Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC)
- Alberta: Association of Science and Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta (ASET)
- Saskatchewan: Saskatchewan Applied Science Technologists and Technicians (SASTT)
- Manitoba: Certified Technicians and Technologists Association of Manitoba (CTTAM)
- Ontario: Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT)
- Quebec: Ordre des technologues professionels du Québec (OTPQ)
- New Brunswick: New Brunswick Society of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (NBCETT)
- Prince Edward Island: Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists of Prince Edward Island (ACETTPEI)
- Nova Scotia: TechNova
- New Foundland & Labrador: Association of Engineering Technicians and Technologists of Newfoundland and Labrador (AETTNL)