National Biomedical/Clinical Engineering Week
May 16th to 22nd 2021
Ideas to help you recognize this important week of the year:
- set up a booth and/or display with photos and information;
- hold an open house;
- contact your local TV affiliate;
- deliver a presentation;
- celebrate at a department meeting;
- present a local high school for awareness;
- hold nominations for a practice/excellence award;and,
- circulate the Emailer or Flyer documents as provided below.
Links to additional information:
- For AAMI information on Health Technology Management (HTM) week, go to: www.aami.org/meetings/htmweek
- For AAMI information on a career as a Biomedical Equipment Technician within the Health Technology Management (HTM) field go to: www.aami.org/student/
- For AAMI informational videos on the Health Technology Management and Biomedical Engineering Technology go to: www.ammi.org/professionaldevelopment
CMBES' efforts to promote National Biomedical and Clinical Engineering Week are sponsored by:
The Canadian Medical Equipment Protection Plan is Canada’s lowest cost medical equipment maintenance management service. We provide our Participating Hospitals with a comprehensive range of maintenance management services, including management programs, contract negotiation services and CMEPP’s claims management expertise.
InfuSystem rents, leases, sells and repairs more than 70 models of pre-owned and new infusion pumps. From our three Centers of Excellence in North America, we service and repair 20,000 infusion pumps annually. We warranty all our service and repair work, with an average turnaround time of 2 to 5 days – as well as providing accurate estimates for no additional cost.
Our sales representatives know how to help you make the most of your budget. Whether it’s by renting, purchasing or leasing infusion pumps, we have a financing option to fit your needs. We can provide new pumps from the brands you trust, or pre-owned pumps that are certified by our technicians to be as good as new. InfuSystem’s knowledgeable, accessible representatives and biomedical technicians provide unparalleled expertise and resources – for Infusion Made Easy!